Frequently Asked Questions
Do you sell items on EBay for customers?
- Yes, we do. We charge a 15% listing fee which is taken when the item sells. If the item does not sell, you will only owe the fees that EBay charges.
Can you provide me an estimate for packaging and shipping my items?
- Yes, use the shipping request to the left and we will provide you a free quote.
Can you ship _____________________?
- We can ship anything anywhere anytime. The only items that are excluded are hazardous materials or items prohibited by law.
Can I insure my items for loss or damage?
- Yes, and if we package and ship your items, declared value coverage is available that covers for both loss and damage. Make sure the carrier does not deny your claim for improperly packed items, bring it to us.
Will you pick up my items for shipping?
- Yes, we will arrange pick up from any location.
I am shipping hundreds of items per day. Can you help me with fulfillment?
- Yes, this is the type of work that we can handle professionally and inexpensively. We want you to be able to focus on your business.
Do you carry packaging and moving supplies?
- Yes, we have many different box sizes. If we don't have the right box size for you, we can custom make one to fit your unusual sized item. We carry tape, labels, bubble wrap and tape guns for your moving experience.
Our office is moving, can you help us with the relocation?
- Yes, we can coordinate everything for an in-town or out-of-town move. We will package, crate and ship everything from your computers to your conference tables.